Daked Derb™

Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Welcome to the Florida Keys! This is the view I had today flying down to Marathon Key. 
The sun finally gave my eyes a break and decided to pass behind a cloud, so I took a quick picture. It was a great trip, from climbing to nearly 10000 feet to go over a shower in Melbourne on the way there, flying 500 feet off the water just off the coast next to the Miami Skyline,
Eating a Pizza Hut buffet because it was the only thing close to the airport and they didn't have
a courtesy car, and the grand finale, flying through thick radiation fog following a shower into Daytona Internatiol Airport at around 9:30 at night. It was a fun trip, and the following are some of the pictures I took of the Miami Skyline.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Bill's Blog said...

Your pictures are awesome! What an amazing trip you had. I'm envious. If I see Mr. Spencer, I'll be sure to tell him about it. Especially landing at Marathon Key. Mom and I got the map out. That is a long way down there--out in the middle of the ocean!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Amey said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. That must have been a really great feeling. I like your pictures.

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are really impressive, Nate. It sounds like you did a great job flying through the weather problems. I'm sure you did just as well at the Pizza Hut buffet.

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home